3PLEX GROUP encompasses a group of companies based in Malta offering EASA Part 145 Line Maintenance, EASA Part M CAMO, EASA Part 21 Design and EASA Part 147 Training to various organisations worldwide.
In order to continue supporting our customers through our well-experienced and dedicated team, we are looking to recruit a Purchasing Executive on a full-time basis to strengthen our company in Gudja, Malta.
Reporting to the CEO, the selected candidate will primarily be responsible for the distribution, transport and correct disposal of materials in accordance with the company’s maintenance organisation exposition.
Responsibilities attributed to this position:
- Procure spare parts, materials, tools and equipment for planned maintenance of aircrafts if and when required
- Liaise with local forwarding agents for the smooth transportation / receipt of goods
- Undertake general stores duties such as incoming goods inspections, in accordance with the applicable procedures
- Handle goods’ customs clearance
- Planning and monitoring inbound and outgoing deliveries of rotables & consumables
- Monitor the progress of spare parts and components dispatched for repair or overhaul
- Receiving, storing and issuing of materials, supplies, tools and parts utilising an inventory control system
- Monitor tool calibration intervals and direct for recertification when expected
- Evaluating shipping/delivery options to always arrive to sound decisions for given situations
- Prepare reports and other tasks as required by the company
- Ensuring all operations adhere to the required standards
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Sound knowledge of the aviation sector
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management implementation
- Excellent organisational, analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to work well independently as well as within a team to handle multiple projects
Interested candidates may apply via email at [email protected].